Subtle Signs it May Be Time to Sell
Sometimes the reason for putting your home on the market is crystal clear.
For example, you might have a job relocation and need to move. Or, you
might have decided to downsize because the kids have left the nest.
However, there are many other motivations to list your home that are not as
obvious, and yet are still good reasons to make a move. Here are just a few
• You’re bored with your home and are looking for a change.
• There’s something you’ve always wanted in a home that your current
property doesn’t have, such as a wooded backyard.
• You want to be closer to work, or to activities you enjoy, such as golf.
• You want to be closer to family.
• The neighbourhood is changing in a way that no longer fits the
lifestyle you want.
• There’s another neighbourhood you’ve always dreamed of living in.
• Your tastes have changed and you want to live in a different type of
None of these reasons makes it an absolute necessity to list your property
and find a new home. Yet, they’re all worth considering, especially if moving
will make you and your family happier, and provide you with a more
Want to talk about the possibilities? Call The Jill Ritchie Team today.